Monday, May 4, 2009

April Play day!

We have spent every second outside that we can. We love being outside. I will ignore the whole house and play and work outside. I will later regret that on a rainy day when I have to spend the whole day cleaning a REALLY messy house.

Kelsy doing anything to get a picture! She loves the camera!

Lyla loves hats right now. Ammon will never be able to wear his helmet again because he gets yelled at everytime Lyla sees it.

Little biker girl!





Anna sporting some old frames of mine. She would love it if she had to wear glasses.
Daddy fixing all the bikes up so they are ready for a summer of playing hard!


I am ready to be playing outside more. We have been making changes to our yard. (I am never satisfied I guess.) We moved our playset and I am going to gradually put in a patio hopefully this summer. I could work outside all day. Bring on the weeds - actually I am just kidding about that weeds. I really don't want to be pulling weeds all day. But I really do like being outside in the yard.

3 comments:

Marietta said...

Kelsey looks just like the Connie I knew growing up!

Unknown said...

Wow! I love your little family! Malia is the same way-she will scream her head off if the kids have something she wants, and they give it to her every time to stop the drama! Gotta love it!

Kelly said...

Hey, it's Kelly Christensen...I found your blog through Heathers. Hope you don't mind. Super cute pictures and such a cute family!!! So glad you are all doing well!