I don't know why I didn't take many pictures on Christmas. I could not have asked for a better Christmas. My kids were amazing. They woke up about 7:30 and they got there stockings and just acted like whenever they would get to their other presents. When we did open gifts everyone was happy. I have not got one complaint. The whole day was perfect. All were happy and we had fun. It was just a very enjoyable day!
One day our kids decided we had to have bug names since bugging each other is what we do best. Dad-The Prayingmantis, Mom-Lady Bug, Our oldest Daughter - Our little drawing Doodlebug, Our Second Daughter - Our fun loving little LoveBug, Child 3 our only boy - He was always wrapped up as a baby and so he is the Bug-in-a-Rug, and our Baby girl - Is our Littlebug-Lovelybug. So Hugs to you from all of us Bugs.
Friday, December 28, 2007
Christmas
I don't know why I didn't take many pictures on Christmas. I could not have asked for a better Christmas. My kids were amazing. They woke up about 7:30 and they got there stockings and just acted like whenever they would get to their other presents. When we did open gifts everyone was happy. I have not got one complaint. The whole day was perfect. All were happy and we had fun. It was just a very enjoyable day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment