I love Merrick Bank, they do a lot of fun things for the family. The kids brought a bag full of fun things. They loved being with their Dad at work!
One day our kids decided we had to have bug names since bugging each other is what we do best. Dad-The Prayingmantis, Mom-Lady Bug, Our oldest Daughter - Our little drawing Doodlebug, Our Second Daughter - Our fun loving little LoveBug, Child 3 our only boy - He was always wrapped up as a baby and so he is the Bug-in-a-Rug, and our Baby girl - Is our Littlebug-Lovelybug. So Hugs to you from all of us Bugs.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Robert and the kids at Bring your kids to work day!
I don't remember when they did this, Robert just thought he would add all his pictures that he had on his computer.

I love Merrick Bank, they do a lot of fun things for the family. The kids brought a bag full of fun things. They loved being with their Dad at work!



I love Merrick Bank, they do a lot of fun things for the family. The kids brought a bag full of fun things. They loved being with their Dad at work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment